Ear Sex

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Kerrang Reader's Poll"

Finally, we have something to do in order to support our beastly heroes of glam! Please, vote for Deathstars in the Kerrang Reader's Poll in the topics* that apply to them.

The link is: http://poll.kerrang.com/

* Topics that apply to Deathstars are "Best Band," "Best Live Band" and then you could put any of their songs for "Best Track" or "Best Video." Since we want to make an impact, I suppose it is agreed upon to put "Death Dies Hard" for everything that applies to Deathstars even if you have a different favorite. This is only a suggestion.

Oh, and I put Nightmare Industries as "Sexiest Man," but I only did that to entertain myself. If you'd like to humor me, you can do that too... I suppose. XD

-Livingxforever

No comments:

Post a Comment